Home Community General Football Game Week 9: No idea….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 134 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

No idea who’s playing who other than the glorious Spuds are away to Brighton… which considering the recent form of both teams could be a lot closer than you might normally suspect. Happily the “Royal” issue is going to be dealt with due to him being banned for 3 games (should be 6 for doing such a stupid thing!) so we’re going to have to sort it out one way or the other. Stringly suspect Perisic will switch over to RWB and Wee Ryan starts at LWB…. but we shall see!!

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Nike19
      Participant

Good Morning, Happy Friday and Weekend Chucks. Actual Gameweek is 10 mate (forgot to mention it last week!).

No 12:30 game (interesting!) Sat. And that’s because BT Sport are screening Everton Man United Sunday Evening at 7pm. Personally, I don’t think playing Thursday away from home gives them enough time for recovery, but hey-ho.

We need to be at our very best this Sunday. Arsenal are at a new level (me convinced!) The results this season so far reflects how fantastic and consistent they’ve been.

I and am sure others will place Haaland this week as Triple Captain. The guy is not even T1000, he is an absolute Beast and he will be canning it against Southampton. Expect a minimal 6-0 scoreline at the Etihad. Wins for Leicester, Chelsea and Newcastle me thinks.

Brighton – Spurs definitely one of the games of the week. I will miss that unfortunately being at work, but definitely Top Billing for Tea Time Saturday.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Chucky McChuckface
        Participant

League table has everybody on 7 or 8 games.. figured 9 was the next logical step! 🙂

And happy P.O.E.T.S. day to you too!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
          Chucky McChuckface
          Participant

As for the Goonies… no secret as a Spud, I have an in-built dislike for them (it does come very naturally, I must say!) but I really don’t get all the fanfare about them… sure, they bet us, but we did more to help their cause than they did, and they got their bottoms spanked by YooUtd of all people a couple of weeks back. Everybody else, you’d expect them to win (other than YooUtd/Spuds, don’t think they’ve played a team in the top half yet!). Possibly heading towards favourites in the “Race 4 2nd Place” but title challengers/best thing since sliced bread? I don’t think so…

Anyway, over to LiVARberoOol, are they already in a “must-win” stage? Lose this and they’ll be 14 points behind Goonies, and probably 13 points behind Haaland FC!)

React below 👇

Loading spinner
            Brian blue
            Participant

Nike…not 6-0…2-1. Haarland draws a blank because he has 6 men around him and we are doing daft things in defence at times, then you know how hopeless I am at forecasting results but I know Southampton will make a game of it

React below 👇

Loading spinner
              Luckydestiny
              Participant

Haalands prem goals if he continues at current rate = 71

Haalands prem goals if his scoring rate halves for remainder of season = 42

Haalands prem goals if his scoring rate drops to a third of current rate for remainder = 33

Injury free I see him smashing 40.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                Chucky McChuckface
                Participant

Haaland FC’s beast of a striker is going to score more goals than every team outside the Top6 will get in points…. 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

Brave of Evangelos Marinakis to extend Steve Cooper’s to 2025 hope it pays off.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

Hello Brian, I think outside our team, we’ve recognized Haaland has started if not already wowed football fans. His obvious Power, Agility and Accuracy.

I can’t see with all the common sense of football Haaland being surrounded as of those amount of bodies from the opposition. There’s a slight reminder in Salah’s first few seasons until the opposition worked him out.

Who’s to say. We can quite simply just watch it all unfold.

Cheers

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                      Nike19
                      Participant

Chucks @ 10:37 haha, Ace 🙂

I can honestly see an entertaining game tomorrow – shame for me I’ll be at work, but will have the old Radio on. Not sure who, but I can see a 3-2, I think an injury time winner 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                        Luckydestiny
                        Participant

Looks like Newcastle put on a good show!

Big 3 points for Bournemouth too, Rodgers surely on brink now

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Luckydestiny.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                          Luckydestiny
                          Participant

Broja scored his first chelsea goal today! Watch out Erling Haaland, Broja only 14 prem goals behind ya 😊

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                            Luckydestiny
                            Participant

Spurs playing 433?

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                              Luckydestiny
                              Participant

It’s 532 actually, conte listening to the fans I heard many sources fans calling first midfield 3

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                Chucky McChuckface
                                Participant

First 30 were probablythe best 30 we’ve played all season, but Brighton really came back into it in the last 15 and might feel a little disappointted it isn’t 1-1….

Bissuma looks very nervous, but chuck a “Maddison” in that mid 3 and I’d be a happy camper!

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                  Chucky McChuckface
                                  Participant

Back to 3-4-3? Strange one that…

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                    Chucky McChuckface
                                    Participant

Can somebody explain to me this “delayed” offside call/rule??

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                      Brian blue
                                      Participant

Lucky…Haarland only scored 1 to day and missed 4. Sack him!!!!!!! MotM to day I am split between Bernado and Cancello
                                        More minutes for youngsters which I am pleased about as well. Next up Dortmund on Tuesday who have drawn with Bayern Munich to day…that is a good result for them and warning to us

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                        Nike19
                                        Participant

Very well done Tottenham for All 3 Points. Brighton for me are likeable and a Breath Of Fresh Air with Sparkle to the Premier League. They’ve had a good start themselves and by no means of any fluke.

Impressed I must say as a Football Supporter with both London Teams to their starts; just essentially adding something different with their competitiveness, challenge and so far, a good run of consistency.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Nike19
                                          Participant

Brian, I just read your post! 😀 I am the jinx for making him Triple Captain in my Fantasy Team haha 🙂 🙂 🙂

React below 👇

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 134 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.