Home Community General Football Game Week 4 – Will The Real Manc Shady Please Stand-Up, Please Stand-Up….

Tagged: 

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Chucky McChuckface
    Participant

Can’t say there’s a game that really grabs you by the short and curlys, maybe a couple that could very loosely be termed potentail banana-skins, but other than the last game of the weekend, I’ll be keeping one-eye on the Manc/Micky Mousers… was it a flash in the pan for YooUtd? Or has the rot really set in for the LiVARberoOool?

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

Southampton away is not an easy game for United whilst Bournemouth at home should be a very comfortable win for Liverpool.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Adlab
        Participant

And let me add we have our bogey team Palace where our results have been less than good. Relatively they have been difficult for us to beat
          Who knows!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          nine nine nine

You are the John Lewis’s of Footydebate Adlab never knowingly undersold.😊

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            sean the sailor
            Participant

I’ll get seriously worried if we don’t win on sat

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Adlab
              Participant

Nine. Is that a compliment 😳
                We do shop at Waitrose. But it’s blooming expensive compared with Aldi. Ad an aside we do in fact do the majority of our shopping at Aldi but pre pandemic it was at Waitrose.
                Tranmere just taken the lead!!!!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

Game on Sat at last for us; lol Hallelujah! I’m on the late shift so Radio it is. All I want for Sat is 3 points (no that was not a pre-christmas song hahaha) πŸ˜€

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Nike19
                  Participant

Sean we’ll have to change it a little bit mate to really send out a message that we’ve completely haven’t lost the steel. We lose and it’s definitely that season we had after our title win.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Nike19
                    Participant

Adlad, haha, I usually say it’s Game Over on here after Man City score an early goal.

Mate, your cautious style has won you more League Titles. We must be the only Runners up on the planet twice with 90+++ points tally πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Adlab
                      Participant

Ed Nice easy draw as usual!!!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        sean the sailor
                        Participant

Mad money being spent in this window.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Brian blue
                          Participant

Football is a madhouse now Sean. I have just been digesting the transfer dees being asked for no more than journeymen players or “potential” Leicester know they can get more for Forfana, I do not blame them for that, the buying club always get the blame for paying it. A viscous circle that has no end. Big clubs pay more for a single player now than a whole team in the lower divisions. I would like to see that money spread out a bit more or more clubs will go bust in near future, although, I hear Bury are trying a come back…sad about there demise, one of the league founders I think.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Nike19
                            Participant

I had my local radio Leicester station which was a phone-in and Forfana was essentially that talking subject. The reaction coming from this more from a fanbase to put it mildly left me fuming. I think 70 mil was the last and the latest bid from Chelsea, but if anything, I am wholeheartedly surprised and disappointed by them because by god, they are or have been historically reputable for signing Top Top players.

Significantly in emphasis being able to source individual players.

The must be a question mark raised in scouting or quite simply whether or not a dearth in existence. Could it just be a matter of laziness and an impulse from the shop-window, but Forfana, I am sorry to say he is not even worth One Third of that last Chelsea bid. They are being daylight robbed as with Cucurella.

Chelsea seem to be knocking on Leicester’s door like Liverpool’s ‘relationship’ with Southampton; Kante, Drinkwater, Chilwell…..who is Next?!

The situation is being milked quite frankly. Leicester don’t need the money. Believe they themselves have plenty but can’t attract better players. Please Do Not Succumb to paying 70+ million for this guy; he’s not worth it!!!!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Editor
                              Keymaster

Adlab, the EL draw? Well it’s naturally quite difficult to get a really tough draw in a second rate competition. Doesn’t really become interesting until the semi finals. Nice draw for all the CL sides though.

No idea what to expect from Utd today. Hard to know if Liverpool was a one off reactionary win or if it was a turning point. City, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs should all win this weekend.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                nine nine nine

Nil, turn the clock back to when Liverpool signed Van Dijk for Β£75m and exactly the same thing was being said then as you’re saying now about Fofana Β£75m was not the price Liverpool wanted to pay but they had to pay that to get him and the same applies to Fofana at allegedly Β£70m plus Β£10m in add on’s which is seemingly now the agreed price.

Both prices were/are crazy but it’s the selling Club that sets the price and given the impact Van Dijk has had on Liverpool it was money well spent hopefully if the Fofana transfer goes ahead the same can be said!😊

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  nine nine nine

“The situation is being milked quite frankly. Leicester don’t need the money. Believe they themselves have plenty but can’t attract better players.”

Nil, Seemingly Leicester aren’t cash rich currently they’ve bought no one to date with less than a week of the window to go despite Rodgers desire to strengthen the squad and the owners whose business is Duty Free have had to cope with reduced Duty Free sales over the last couple of years because of COVID which has led to less people flying and a decline in Duty Free sales.

If the Fofana sale goes through hopefully Rodgers will be allocated funds to strengthen the squad albeit time is running out.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Bluemoon
                                    Participant

If you have it spend it, you know what they say “you can’t take it with you” so why not.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Chucky McChuckface
                                      Participant

I bet YooUtd are wishing Nil’s “Only LiVARberoOool Can Spend 70 Million Plus On A Defender” rule was in force before the bought Slaphead!! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Mikus LFC
                                        Participant

Villa need a result tomorrow. Arsenal and Man City to play after that.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          nine nine nine

Might be more of a test for Martinez today against Che Adams particularly in the air.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 128 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.