Home Community General Football FSG: Perhaps some change is needed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

From a business point of view from being our saviour and second to none in effectively being a Parent to the Best Football Club On This Planet.

Essentially, this is a Football Club that at some point from 1990 SHOULD BE WINNING THE LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP.

Think and focus as it stands, this outfit has persisted with Alberto Moreno who is simply a liability and a centre-half who sincerely DOES give his all, but as far as today went, played with a back injury and that simply is no good.

More than two decades have sailed by since Liverpool last won the league. 2017, and you’re telling me for one reason or another we cannot put together a quality defensive unit?

Unacceptable. No other word for it.

In peace, there are always risks, yes and an owner along with so-called financial fair play doesn’t instantly bring home Santa Claus, but as always, I welcome on this topic, supportive comments or something constructive, to at least show where we as Liverpool supporters are coming from.

We at one point were 1 maybe 2 games away from finally securing our 19th League Championship Crown, yet that was what I feel, taken away from us, and we truly deserve better.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.