Home Community General Football Final day fixtures (Including Predictions)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Editor
    Keymaster

Get your predictions in for the final round of games!

[fp-predictionform match=”373-383″]

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Chucky McChuckface
      Participant

I heard a rumor the winner of the prediction League wins a ticket to the Champions League Final, which may be impressive on Steady Eddy’s part, but I feel is a bit unfair on the real fans, taking up tickets for competitions and all that…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        maverick1973
        Participant

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Nike19
          Participant

Mav!!!!!! πŸ˜€ Come on here!

Good choice of Artist mate. Siobhan’s the best and still a beauty.

πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            Nike19
            Participant

On the subject of Footy itself, been wrapped up in work all day and enjoying it, I can say, I’ve not missed Football at all. Work duties tomorrow too but will be in time for the final 3’O’Clocks.

I just want Harry and Megan’s Wedding now in show and The European Cup Final. I can’t believe Liverpool are going to be there, it’s truly incredible to imagine, believe and just to now digest it all in.

Cheers

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              maverick1973
              Participant

Nil-I would shag all 3 of the Banaramas,both Harry and Megan,and Banjo & Chucky.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

Lol, hello mate, But Chucky is now taking Banjo to the Seaside – to build some Sand-castles πŸ˜€

New Entry hahaha πŸ™‚

Keren, Sara, and Siobhan are nearly pretty much old enough to be my Mum, hahaha πŸ™‚

Just sit back and enjoy their music mate πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  maverick1973
                  Participant

The older the sexier these women mate.Even better re Banjo & Chucky- sex on a beach.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Chucky McChuckface
                    Participant

What’s the scores on the doors? Do I win Double H’s ticket to the Final????

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

The top 4 is the correct top 4 and despite Chelsea’s mishaps v Huddersfield and Newcastle would have been the top 4 even if Chelsea had won both those games. Best of luck to all the CL qualifiers for next season’s CL all fully deserved.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        Editor
                        Keymaster

Will put up the final tables tomorrow Chucky. It’s been far too nice a day here in Stockholm to sit and update them today! ?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Editor
                          Keymaster

How’s it been over your way Chucky?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Nike19
                            Participant

Beautiful here right now in the East Midlands Ed – evening Sunshine but not too warm – got my little gem of my Air Fan and he is pretty quiet – not sounding like an Aeroplane ready to take off from the Runway hahaha πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Chucky McChuckface
                              Participant

Bloody banking for once Eddy, 28Β΄C and sun shining everywhere… been wearing flip-flops all day and got sun-tan lines on my feet!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                sean the sailor
                                Participant

I think Liverpool and spurs have over achieved this season

We sold our supposedly best player in Jan and never replaced him

For me, Klopp doesn’t get the credit he deserves. A 2nd European final in two years. We have a budget. We don’t buy made ready stars. We turn them into stars

The pressure is in him now though to deliver a cup though. He’s lost his last 5 finals. He needs to get that bad record off his back. No one expected us to get to the final. We don’t have a big squad. It’s one of the weakest if not weakest of the top 6.

People said we would get burnt out and it was looking that way as the squad was so weak but we have pulled through

He makes good signings and improves players. Vvd was huge money but well worth it. Salah has gone beyond everyone’s expectations.

Cl win would be unreal but genuine progress is being made. If we play like we can then we have a massive chance but we’re playing a hugely expierenced side.

To get top 4 and into a cl final is massive. Even if we lose, the future is bright. We have young team fill of running and energy. We are fantastic to watch. Delighted we have klopp

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  nine nine nine

Didn’t both Spurs and Liverpool qualify for the CL last season though Sean?

It’s always 4 from 6 with the occasional interloper breaking in mate and it will probabky be 4 from the sane 6 next season too with the two most underperforming teams as Chelsea and Arsenal were this season dropping by the wayside.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    sean the sailor
                                    Participant

Ye we didn’t qualify for successive cl in ten years nine

Look at the other squads around us?

Chelsea win the league last year. So no credit to spurs or Liverpool who have the weakest squads and lowest net spends?

We are there because the others didn’t perform? We are there because we were better then the others and got more points. So Chelsea won the league last season as city under performied lol

Give a bit of credit we’re its due mate

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      sean the sailor
                                      Participant

Sorry nine didn’t read your post on first page were you gave credit to the teams

Apologies mate

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        nine nine nine

Sean, no worries mate credit where credit is due. Tbh I do think City underperformed last season and with the squad Pep inherited and the players bought he let Chelsea get away with one last season. But I think Pep might make us all pay for that over the next few seasons. Cheers 999

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          sean the sailor
                                          Participant

City getting 100 points is remarkable mate

They were superb this season

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.