Home Community General Football Deadline Day

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    nine nine nine

I can’t see too much happening PL wise other than Liverpool bringing in a Centre back or two and some loan moves. But we’ll see.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      sean the sailor
      Participant

Think that lad from
        Preston is only cb we will bring in nine

Left sided cb and highly rated in the championship. Only 2m so not much of a risk. Be interesting to see how he gets on

Shows we really have no money but what a move for the guy. Best of luck to him

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Brian blue
        Participant

Sean..there are some really good players in the Championship that would do well in PL. Do not know enough about the lad you are to sign but he will have ticked a few boxes with Mr Klopp

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          nine nine nine

Sean, rumours of more than one CB coming?

Very few if any will have heard of Ben Davies but at Β£2m it’s not a risk apparently Celtic were interested too?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            sean the sailor
            Participant

Seems we are looking at a few other centre backs nine but we have left it far to late. I don’t expect another signing chum

I’ve heard of Davis but only recently has Bournemouth were interested in him

2m no real risk. What a move for the guy. I fully trust the club on who we buy. We get it more right then wrong these days but we see what happens chun

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Mikus LFC
              Participant

Yeh Ozan Kabak from Schalke also rumoured to be on his way.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                maverick1973
                Participant

Waspy-Liverpool are in talks with Marseille about a Croatian player costing close to Β£25m,apparently.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  nine nine nine

Davies is a body Sean be suprised if he makes it at Liverpool medium to long term same as Kabak.

In the short term they will fill some holes which is sensible and will hopefully as far as Liverpool are concerned perhaps release the likes of Henderson and Fabinho into midfield.

Neither are the Centre Back signings Liverpool fans were calling for but from the owners perspective it wasn’t sensible to rush into big money Centre Back signings in the January window with both VVD and Gomez likely to be back around May time perhaps sooner?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    nine nine nine

Mav, according to SSN’s the move for Caleta Car at Marseilles stalled last night with the player about to board a private plane to Liverpool to complete the signing with Marseille pulling the plug because they couldn’t get a replacement in in time.

If Marseille can get a replacement by the time their window closes I could be on agsin?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      nine nine nine

Billy Gilmour will not going on loan but staying at Chelsea!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Good decision by Tommy Tickle imo!😊

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        sean the sailor
                        Participant

Nine, kabak has been on our radar for the last year mate. Been heavily linked with him for a long time.

I don’t think many Liverpool fans were expecting a huge name signing in jan.

Kabak is 20 and has made 70 appearances in the German league so his signing (if it happens) would not be a surprise to Liverpool fans.

Davis massive surprise. Be interesting to see if they are going to play him??

Vvd is expected back before Gomez but no way shoujd either be rushed. Both shoujd not play in the euros and let recover till pre-season. I don’t expect to see either this season

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          sean the sailor
                          Participant

Sorry nine mate I was supposed to add above….. are they going to come in start straight away???

I’m not so sure. One is only 20 with a bit of experience and the other is coming from the championship???

Are they ready to start? Going to be interesting to see but they still both haven’t signed yet so we will have to wait and see

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            nine nine nine

Sean, time will tell mate but if Kabak was on Liverpool’s radar for a long time and they are signing him on loan now and for circa Β£2m at the end of the season given their situation it’s strange Liverpool didn’t move for him earlier and were seemingly trying to sign other targets.

Like I said I can understand why the owners didn’t want to spend lots of money on Centre Backs because sooner rather than later both VVD and Gomez will be back and there’s only a few months of this season left now.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              sean the sailor
                              Participant

Ye interesting nine. Fully trust klopp/Edwards when we are buying/selling as they get it more right then wrong but all seems a bit rushed to me mate

Interesting to see how it all pans out

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                maverick1973
                                Participant
                                  Nike19
                                  Participant

Just coming up to 4:30 on this Monday afternoon Tea-time at the start of a brand new month, and I’m very hopeful in us getting some business done. It would give us fresh impetus, even if it’s just the player from Preston.

We’ve been makeshift let’s be honest. Something that would set both Henderson and Fabinho back in the midfield area as it should be.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    Mikus LFC
                                    Participant

Feel a bit for Nat Phillips. But Klopp obviously wants more experience. Suspect Kabak the more major signing but the Davis signing happening maybe because he’s cost just Β£2 mill and is worth a punt at that price.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      sean the sailor
                                      Participant

Philips fully deserves the next few games in anyway mikius.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Nike19
                                        Participant

I don’t think Phillips will be shunned and hope not too. Obviously, our track record hasn’t been the best (an understatement) when it comes to keeping players fit.

Maybe Jurgen feels at the back of his mind, there’s still a title charge if not, a Top 4 finish at the least. We’re out of the domestic cups, but we still have CL to think about so these players I’m sure will be needed and developed too.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          sean the sailor
                                          Participant

We clearly had no money and reacted to Thursday night injuries

I think it’s clever business. Two centre backs in for under 5m. Both might be short term as if kabak doesn’t do well, we don’t have to buy and Davis is only 2m

Few days to get it done so I’ve no complaints with who we have bought in

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.