Home Community General Football Chelsea V Liverpool – Sunday 4:30

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

Weight off our shoulders now as no Champions League matters to think about till later on this month.

What we do need to think about is this game on Sunday.

A defeat could be costly as far as cementing Top 4 goes. I hope our players won’t be having their heads in the clouds and will be fully focused.

Some players may be a bit tired though, so could see a bit of a reshuffle on team selection.

We’re going to be facing a Chelsea side that’s been on good form of late and have been picking up points and wins – based on that, I’d probably settle for a draw. Of course, a win would be better and would effectively consolidate our place for Next season’s Champions League pre-entry.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      nine nine nine

If the real Chelsea turn up and Liverpool are a bit weary we’ve got half a chance of pulling off a win and potentially taking it to the last game of the season in respect of CL places.

From a Chelsea perspective it should have never come to this and I suspect the likely outcome is a draw and Liverpool cementing their CL place for next season ahead of the CL Final.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        Chucky McChuckface
        Participant

Pool win all the way, along with a punch-up and a few red cards!

Thanks very much!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          Anonymous

We have a major problem with this game and that is the come-down from the Roma game. I don’t think there is a worse time to play Chelsea and need some kind of result. They are a team with renewed drive and we’ll be carrying a serious CL hangover into it.

Our players will be careful not to pick up injuries also.

I think there is a good chance we won’t take anything away from this match. if we do and don’t get any injuries then it’s absolutely fantastic as we can then do whatever we like with the last match.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            nine nine nine

Mak, Hangover? Liverpool will be on a high after reaching the CL Final.

I’m hoping the Liverpool players might be a bit weary but I doubt they will be it’s not as if they aren’t used to playing a couple of games a week.

Hopefully Chelsea can beat Liverpool win all of their remaining games, Brighton grab an unlikely draw at Anfield and Liverpool go on to win the CL Final v Real and we both qualify for next season’s CL but whilst I think my last hope might be realistic I’m not sure the first three are and it’s EL for us.?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              Nike19
              Participant

Well, hopefully, Henderson’s telling off on Karius will have been a kick up the backside. There’s no way those type of calamities can be tolerated and defence can’t be held accountable all the time.

Is Lallana Ready I wonder? Can et all are still in waiting. We need to obviously be ready for Hazard because he’s on fire and Chelsea can easily knock in 2 goals if we’re caught napping.

I am hoping though that we do come in on a high and treat Chelsea with the respect they deserve, like any other Premier League outfit.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                Nike19
                Participant

Strong line up from the Reds.

Nobody’s resting on their laurels, and it seems JK is wanting to maximize on this opportunity.

Beautiful sunny afternoon as it’s been all day and here’s hoping for a entertaining contest and at the very least, a draw.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Chucky McChuckface
                  Participant

The footballing Gods have spoken… to Banjo who texted me… 1-0 to Chelsea courtesy of a Hollywood penalty awarded to Hazard in 84th minute…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    Chucky McChuckface
                    Participant

πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      whoisbeni
                      Participant

Could play all day and we wouldn’t score

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        whoisbeni
                        Participant

Salah is having a mare

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Nike19
                          Participant

Bringing Henderson on has stamped a little more authority, but Chelsea being tight on us and packed in numbers has really limited our opportunities.

Last time we lost without scoring was at Old Trafford.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Chucky McChuckface
                            Participant

You had one job Pool…. wankers…

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Nike19
                              Participant

Chucky?

Don’t understand your comment mate.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                nine nine nine

A Bridge too far for Liverpool following Wednesday night.

It makes it a bit intersting but Spurs and Liverpool will both qualify for the top 4 and Chelsea will have to be content with the EL.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                  Nike19
                                  Participant

Okay, so we lost, but I don’t really feel ruffled with the circumstances as they are.

Chelsea still have 2 games to play and one of which is a trip to Newcastle.

Liverpool have Brighton at home and that should be a winnable game.

Points potentially could be levelled to 75, but our goal difference is superior, so I don’t really have any doubts or worries.

Let’s put it this way, I rather that we are where we are having to look forward to being in one of the most prestigious of competitions with the opportunity to lift the European Cup.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                    nine nine nine

Here we go. I’m offski.?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                      Editor
                                      Keymaster

Well that opens things up again. You wouldn’t put it past Chelsea to sneak into that top 4 now

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                        Chucky McChuckface
                                        Participant

Simples, dimples, you had one job (beat Chelski), you fooked it up (wankers!)… shall I draw you picture? πŸ™‚

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          sean the sailor
                                          Participant

Cheksea fully deserved their win

That’s exsctky how to set up againest us as Chelsea and utd have shown this season

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                                          Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 71 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.