Home Community General Football Cesc Fabregas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nike19
    Participant

After watching him last Sunday, I’m wondering what this guy is about now, and how much he actually offers Chelsea?

He’s changed from the player I saw at Arsenal.

He was just wonderful in a Red and White shirt, sparkling, and an inspiring figurehead.

I barely saw anything effective from him on Sunday even though he was a second half sub. He just ran around and made up the numbers. Cante and Hazard naturally are more influential and have both offensive and defensive roles covered respectively.

Cescy is only 30 and on the whole he does have plenty in him to give, but I don’t know whether it’s at Chelsea – maybe a move for him back to the continent, but not sure exactly which club would go for him.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Anonymous

Too old to join another top club

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        nine nine nine

Funny how we all see things differently the change from Bakayoko to Fabregas at ht was somewhat forced on Conte given how poorly Bakayoko had performed and the fact he was on a yellow card and for me Chelsea looked a much better team in the second half because of that change.

Immaterial of age Cecs is still a great player with the ball at his feet and he can pick out a pass from 30 yards and land it on a sixpence but he doesn’t have the energy levels to play every week for Chelsea in the PL or play 2/3 games per week.

Going forwards Jim pretty certain Chelsea are looking to strengthen the central midfield area in the Summer and there had been much talk of Isco but whoever is signed I can only see Cesc being an impact sub at Chelsea next season which he may or may not accept from his view point I could see him.going back to La Liga or Series A where the pace of the game at 31 would be more suitable and having a good end to his career at one of the up and coming club’s in either League.

React below 👇

Loading spinner
        Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.