Home Community General Football American woman claims about Cristiano Ronaldo

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    cm
    Participant

Obviously being a United fan I hope these accusations are not true, but if there is truth in this, I hope justice is brought towards Ronaldo.

I have a little theory in regards to this though, could be far fetched. Is the woman in question, Ronaldo sons mum. The reason I say that is, his sons mum is apparently American, I remember reading that she worked as a hotel hostess and a waitress.

The timing of this just makes me suspect, Ronaldo slept with a woman in 2009, the same time this incident apparently happened, he became a father in 2010 and the mother of his son agreed to sign a document never to disclose her identity. The timing of these allegations coincide with the above.

React below πŸ‘‡

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner
      Anonymous

from what i have read, the timings dont add up for her to be the mother. there was a twitter thread posted by Christoph Winterbach who is a journalist for Der Spiegel which is exceptionally well presented. unfortunately it is very one sided but that is based on the fact the woman in question and her legal team have spoken up whereas from ronaldo’s side, nothing has been said apart from ‘its not true’. it is definitely worth a read if you havent seen it. it really doesnt make ronaldo look good, in fact its really quite damning but any one sided argument would do that. it isnt deliberately one sided, they have just used the information they have.

just click anywhere on the text for the twitter thread. the link goes to an article, which is again very well written.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
        cm
        Participant

I have read that Paxton. I agree it does not make Ronaldo look good, Ronaldos representatives have come out and said the document in question has been doctored.

The reason why I have this theory is because the mirror ran a story 8 years ago saying this was the woman who is Ronaldos son, it is the same picture that news outlets are using today of the woman accusing Ronaldo of rape. Mirror are far from reliable, so it could be far fetched.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ronaldos-baby-mama-is-revealed-236074

This and reports at the time said the woman was American

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/players/cristiano-ronaldo/7871784/Cristiano-Ronaldos-baby-son-born-to-American-woman.html

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
          maverick1973
          Participant

Hasnt the number of women claiming to be raped by CR7 gone up to 4,in LV alone? Coincidence?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
            maverick1973
            Participant

Off topic a bit I know but,strange how: I always dreamt of playing for Real Madrid to I always dreamt of playing for Juve? Mke your mind up CR7 lad.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
              nine nine nine

We’re never going to get to the bottom of this on here there are numerous question marks both ways imo one of which is if nothing happened why would there be a non disclosure agreement?

The fact remains though that Ronaldo remains innocent until proven guilty and so far the Las Vegas Police have charged him with nothing if there’s enough evidence to charge him including these alleged documents then they will charge him and he will have to rightfully answer those charges in a US Court.

Until then and the outcome of any Court Case should it be bought against Ronaldo by the US judiciary is unknown and I don’t think internet forums should be rushing to judgement either way.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                nine nine nine

We’re never going to get to the bottom of this on here there are numerous question marks both ways imo one of which is if nothing happened why would there be a non disclosure agreement?

The fact remains though that Ronaldo remains innocent until proven guilty and so far the Las Vegas Police have charged him with nothing if there’s enough evidence to charge him including these alleged documents then they will charge him and he will have to rightfully answer those charges in a US Court.

Until then and the outcome of any Court Case should it be bought against Ronaldo by the US judiciary is unknown and I don’t think internet forums should be rushing to judgement either way.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                  Hightown hope

But 999, that’s exactly what internet forums do…all the time…it is their raison d’etre. I raelly have no interest in the story other than I hope justice is served, whichever way it goes. But hoping internet forums don’t rush to judgement? You’re wasting your time, mate!!

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                    nine nine nine

Hightown, ha,ha, you’re right mate. Like you whichever way it goes I hope justice is served.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                      Big Jim
                      Participant

Who knows what is true? Only two people clearly. Will be a real shame if the allegations are found to be true, the report I read didn’t look good. Also paying hush money never looks good imo.

Nine I see what you did there ! ??

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                        nine nine nine

Jim, really? Even I don’t know but that’s not unusual. ?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                          Big Jim
                          Participant

Your opening sentence at 3.35pm. Ronaldo apparently did! ?

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                            Anonymous

Surely if you in Ronaldos status and you spending the whole night trying to seduce a woman I mean he could have at least gone for real proper beauty.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              nine nine nine

Jim, ?.

React below πŸ‘‡

Loading spinner
                              Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.