Share this page

Home Community Liverpool Liverpool v Crystal Palace Reply To: Liverpool v Crystal Palace

Anonymous

“it will have been a better transfer window than many have given credit for. ”

To a point JC. I was hopeful that anyone Klopp buys is someone he genuinely thinks can play for him sometime soon. I had never heard of Solanke before we went for him but then he goes and wins the U20 WC, in a starring role. he looks a good player and Robertson does look very good alright too. I have seen enough of him already to think that he’ll nail down the LB position.

So they do look like 3 really good signings but we need more than that to really move forward, especially with an unsettled Coutinho now. If we ended up somehow snagging Van Dijk and Keita, with Coutinho willing to get back to work, then I’d say it’s been a fantastic summer window but how likely are those deals now? pretty unlikely I think, which is just a huge shame but the window remains open, maybe some day soon we’ll hear of a bid out of nowhere. . .

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner