Share this page

Home Community Liverpool Summer Transfer Window 2017 Reply To: Summer Transfer Window 2017

dan-mako
Participant

Cheers guys, glad to be here.

Yeah like I said, it is all about the timing. It shows a lack of respect that Barcelona are just trying to bully us into selling. I do understand the food chain, but for me there are differences in our approach.

With VVD, once Southampton got miffed and told us to back off, we backed off. With Keita and RBL, we tried a couple of bids and they were knocked back so we moved on. All this was done EARLY in the window.

Anyway, it almost a matter of principle now. With Suarez we let him go no worries for good money because he had already given us an extra year out of loyalty. He did things the right way by being open about his plans and giving plenty of notice. Couts has had his head turned and the timing is terrible. Suck it up.

As for Moreno I watched all the pre-season games and he was great. Surely there is a time that a players past gets left behind and they get on? I understand that he is a bit volatile but he was not to blame at Watford and he seems to have worked his butt off to get back into the team.

Cheers

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by dan-mako.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner