Share this page

Home Community Liverpool Watford Game Reply To: Watford Game

Anonymous

I’m happy for Coutinho to go after we get a replacement. I assume that will be next summer or maybe January if we were to miss out on CL football. I think the lack of loyalty in this game is excused way too easily and quickly these days. Coutinho of all people should show at least some but forget him i guess. .

This game was terrible in all the ways that Liverpool can be but it had it’s positives and Salah’s debut was one of them. He seemed to lack a bit of confidence in the first half but Klopp had a word with him, telling him to stay a little more central in the 2nd half and it worked. I’m really excited at the prospect of seeing more from Mane and Salah in the future but we all know that ultimately their input will amount to nothing if we don’t resolve our issues to some extent.

Some of our problems at defending set-pieces come as a result of us wanting to have so many skillful players. The flair type players don’t tend to be so good at the defensive side of the game and certainly at the physical side of it. We have one of the shortest teams in the league and sometimes I think we’re paying for it in these situations. other times though, it’s avoidable, yet we don’t seem to be able to really improve at all.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner