Share this page

Home Community General Football Most embarrassing Manchester United performance today Reply To: Most embarrassing Manchester United performance today

Nike19
Participant

I just feel personally a limitation and a Cul-De-Sac. Claustrophobia. Although in one breath I do say too much choice out there isn’t particularly good for the mind and soul in Platforms, maybe venturing outside Sky isn’t a bad idea to gain an alternative perspective.

We have on here agreed perhaps not the best idea to place ex-Liverpool United affiliation when a professional live match is on. I would include Souness. I see these people also selected on ITV, yet I see a more broader ‘expertise’ on you tube channels.

I thought these guys were freelance or some form of contract. I don’t know. What I do know is a spade is a spade. You can’t dress up for example some of the wrong doing that went on. It’s a case of damn if you do and damn if you don’t and the Referee might have been lambasted had he reached for a Red Card. He tried his best above all to keep a ‘happy medium’. Refreshingly, a good conduct and camaraderie between both sets of players taking the time and showing sportsmanship.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner