Share this page

Home Community General Football Weekend Football – Gameweek 20 – Manchester and London Derby Reply To: Weekend Football – Gameweek 20 – Manchester and London Derby

Nike19
Participant

Not real point going over the same ground. I was at work accompanied by a nice guy who’s a Chelsea fan and we had the BBC Score Service on with us. Brighton was hard to take. I’ve learned though personally, I’m better coping than I was in my more younger days. Nice to have one or two good girlfriends to speak to to take my mind off it all haha 😀 🙂

I just can’t fully grasp whether we were pressing or how Tiago Alcantara was an integral part of our dynamic. The real unfortunate fact is that we all age. Some get better some worse. Footballers a little like Vehicles as to when they are thrashed, they’re not quite the same.

I know every team has injuries, but I am genuinely still optimistic as to what we could do once Jota, Diaz, and Firmino are back.

No no no no no no no no no no no no. Please: Jurgen is Godfather and our Statue of Liberty/Liverpool. We can’t always have it good in life and these matches unfortunately are played like 200 miles an hour so they are just so much more demanding. That was I believe the whole philosophy behind the theory of Gegenpressing. Pep’s High Press; Basically our lovely wonderful Guy Sadio Mane was an instrumental part of that and now we dearly miss him. You consume less energy because you’re not covering as many parts of the grass repeatedly over the course of 90+ minutes.

I like Brighton anyway, Brentford and Nottingham Forest.

My faith is Restored that The English League will always be the BEST LEAGUE and no Super League will be formed to take that away from US 🙂 🙂 🙂

Beejay, get your Weetabix in mate; you’ve got a big day ahead of you tomorrow 😉

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner