Share this page

Home Community General Football Game Week 15 – Super Duper Sunday Reply To: Game Week 15 – Super Duper Sunday

Shiney
Participant

Chucky, I really don’t like Conte’s tactics, I’d prefer watching wood warp, yes we are still in the top 4 but unless Baldy gets his wallet out in January ?????. We can’t rely on Royal to play an attacking wing back role, when get’s a nose bleed everytime he crosses the halfway line, where is Spence ??? , Davies is a good squad player but shouldn’t start, his first reaction on receiving the ball is to stop running and pass it backwards, Eric is Eric a goal a game given away and where the fuck is the Eriksen replacement 2 years down the line ? It’s clear Conte won’t play youngsters, Sarr & Spence are two examples of this, but he’s willing to play a 33 year old wing back alongside Kane against Liverpool..
    My point being we have an unbalanced squad with gaping holes that lack quality , it took long enough to buy a front man to give Harry a break, how long could it take to fill the current vacancies ?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Shiney.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner