Share this page

Home Community General Football Weekend Football – Gameweek 14 Reply To: Weekend Football – Gameweek 14

Chelsea1967
Participant

Look at the squad, depth, injuries especially to key players, number of games played through October as against that of your direct opposition and there you have it. Liverpool struggling, Chelsea struggling. Both focusing on Champions League. Leeds and Brighton the whole week to prepare for the weekend. With this World Cup in November thing and the ridiculous expectation to compete in so many matches something has to give against these clubs focusing on just the Premiership and it has. I’ve said for weeks that 38 year old Thiago Silva will suffer from too much work. Today it caught up with him big time. Same with others in the side hence Potters’ massive changes and risk taking with some weird selections that are coming unstuck. I am assuming Liverpool are also suffering similarly PLUS Mane being a massive loss for them. Don’t expect much of a recovery this season as the upcoming World Cup takes it’s toll before the ride home next year when the damage for this season has already been done. United Tottenham and Arsenal have had their moments too and I’m expecting all three to weaken as the season progresses. City are untouchable and will end up way clear at the top come May.

React below 👇

*hover/click on the number below the reaction to see who reacted

Loading spinner